Cancellations, Returns, Refunds and Warranty Policy
All of our products are fully guaranteed by the manufacturer for one year to the original purchaser unless specifically stated otherwise (refer to the complete warranty included with the product for more details). The manufacturer’s warranty covers repair or replacement of defective parts, subject to the conditions set forth.
An item may be eligible for return within the five (5) days from the date of delivery. The product(s) must be unused – in its original packaging with labels and protective stickers intact – and still in the same new condition as when the product was received.
Kindly note that you may be subject to the shipping expenses in returning this package to us.
Returns are allowed for one or more of the following conditions:
- Was delivered in a physically damaged condition
- Has missing parts or accessories
- Is different from what was ordered
- Is no longer needed (not all items may be eligible)
- All items must be returned in their original condition, with price tags intact, user manual, warranty cards, original accessories and in the original manufacturer’s box/packaging as delivered to you.
Tempered Glass, Screen Protectors, PET material made protectors are not eligible for returns.
Replacements / Exchanges
We make every attempt to provide you with a replacement product that is the same as the item purchased. However, MoArmouz reserves the right to provide you with a replacement product that is a product of a similar style or a substitute equivalent that may not be of the like kind (depending on availability). In the event we cannot provide you with the same product as a replacement, we will notify you immediately and ensure you agree with the replacement product. Customers are fully responsible for shipping and handling charges for exchanges, as well as the difference in cost of the products.
Tempered Glass, Screen Protectors, PET material made protectors are not eligible for exchanges.
- All refunds are processed after deducting bank charges i.e. 3% of the original invoice value and original shipping charges i.e. ₹149/ and packaging costs. These costs can vary or increase depending on various factors.
- Refunds are made to the payment mode/account that was originally used to make the transaction.
- For Cash On Delivery transactions, refunds will be made via Bank deposit, store credits or gift cards.
- For all the purchases made on Amazon.in, eBay.in or any other marketplace no refunds/exchanges/returns shall not be entertained.
- Tempered Glass, Screen Protectors, PET material made protectors are not eligible for refunds.
Refunds are instant from our end, it will reflect in your account in –
1. 48 business hours for payment done through wallets.
2. 5-7 business days for payment done through debit/ credit card/Net banking.
Please note that the working days exclude Saturdays, Sundays, national and bank holidays.
Limitation of Liability
Warranties do not cover misuse, unauthorized modifications, external causes such as acts of nature or shipping hazards, or damage caused by accident, misuse, or abuse of the product. Neither does the warranty cover normal wear and tear, or damage to any non-Moarmouz product used in connection with the product.
We offer returns for products provided that:
- The product must include a valid original purchase order number from moarmouz.com.
- Products must be returned in their original packaging without any contents missing.
- Return shipping expenses shall be borne by the user.
- Customer will be given a product refund. Shipping & Handling fees will NOT be refunded.
- Any order placed on our website can be cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order on the website and making the payment, provided the product has not been already shipped to you. If the user wishes to cancel an order, the user shall drop an email at email@example.com with the order number sent through the email requesting cancellation. Once an order has been shipped, cancellations are not permitted.
- If any order is returned to us due to the unavailability of the user/Customer, we shall reach out to the customer, and try to resend the shipment for an additional shipment fee. If the customer is not able to receive the item after two (2) attempts, we shall retain 20% of the payment as cancellation fees and cancel the order and refund 80% of the total transaction price to the customer.
- You understand that any refund claims are valid, provided the item is unused and is in the same condition as when delivered with all packaging and tags intact.
- No refunds shall apply to certain products.
- Once a refund claim has been approved, it shall be your responsibility to pack the product properly and send it to the seller with the tags, bills, and invoices. Once the seller confirms the receipt of product in good condition, the amount shall be refunded to You within seven working days directly to the account you paid with.
- When an item is returned due to damage on our part, you will be compensated for the return courier charges. In all other instances of return, the customer shall bear the charges.
The warranty is applicable if said product is under warranty AND only if following conditions are met:
- The product is not physically damaged/burnt / with connectors or cables damaged, etc. Such product will not be covered under warranty but can be evaluated for paid repairs/replacements. The product should be physically taken to our service centre.
- This warranty applies only to Products purchased within the territory of India (“Territory”).
- If NO repair attempt is made by the non-authorised person before bringing the product to MoArmouz.
- Defects are NOT caused by improper use, as determined by the company personnel.
- NO modification or alteration of any nature is made in the circuitry, software or body of the product.
- Defects due to cause beyond control like lightning, abnormal voltage, acts of God or while in transit to service centre or purchaser’s residence.
- The product will be deemed out of warranty if the customer uses the product with non-standard accessories like adapters and cables, which are not as per ratings mentioned in the specs of the product or in-case where MoArmouz provides the accessories with the product, and yet the customer chooses to use other sub-standard or different specifications accessories.
- All expenses & risks incurred in shipping the unit to the company’s service centre/authorized service centre will be borne by the customer.
- Failure to ship the damaged parts / Product back to us may result in you being charged for the replacement part or Product at invoice price or MRP whichever is applicable.
- In the case of transportation/courier related damages arising NOT because of MoArmouz, when the product is sent to MoArmouz service centre, we would treat it “out of warranty” because of physical damage and will do repairs on the paid basis.
- MoArmouz will pay for return courier charges only but owns no responsibility for any damages/loss during transit.
- After repairs/replacement, the warranty will remain only for the unexpired period of the warranty. No extension of warranty period will be done.
- MoArmouz will retain any replaced part/s or component/s. Products damaged while being used DO NOT qualify for a refund or replacement but can be taken up in warranty.
- The company’s obligation shall be limited to repair or providing replacement of part/s only with maximum claim/s if entertained by the company, limited to the purchase price.
- Despite our best efforts, the items in our catalogue may be mispriced due to human error or technical glitch. In such condition, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
- In case the product is not repairable, MoArmouz may provide an equivalent product, with a minor difference, or may give a credit note of the invoice value of the Product. Here the customer has to deposit all the accessories of the product. If not, then reasonable charges would be deducted for the same.
- Technological advances and Product availability status may result in your receiving a replacement product with a lower selling price than the original Product you purchased. Product equivalence will be determined solely by MoArmouz.
We suggest adding a tracking number/delivery confirmation on returned packages to ensure your return is received. We will not be liable for lost or stolen return packages during transit/delivery. It should be noted that this warranty does not cover installation failures, accidental drops or anything of the like nature caused by the owner.
NOTE: All orders are subject to approval based on the order information provided. We may also place the orders on hold for security verification purposes if the information is found to be fraudulent. In the occasion, an item is out of stock or not available. Your order may not be shipped until Our Customer Care Representative has contacted you via call or email for further instructions.
The following conditions will NOT be covered under warranty:
Tempered Glass, Screen Protectors are not covered under warranty.
- Glass breakage for any cause or reason.
- If the damage occurs due to unauthorized or improper maintenance or repair of the product including using abrasive materials to clean the outside glass surface.
- If the product is/has been used for purposes for which it was not intended.
- Normal wear and tear that may result due to daily usage of the product.
- Abnormal use of the product including but not limited to accident, mishandling and misuse, burning or water damage.
- Minor blemishes and scratches, colour variations, bubbles or other imperfections naturally occurring in the glass that does not significantly impair the structure or vision through the glass.
What is not covered
Our guarantee does not cover product damage that may have resulted from normal wear and tear or misuse/abuse of the product.
The warranty does not cover damage to your device while using a moarmouz product.
Moarmouz will not be liable for any indirect or incidental damages while using the product.
The product will be free from defects in material and workmanship. If such defect appears during the warranty period, we will repair or replace your original product without charge.
Limited Manufacturer Warranty
MoAppz Technologies Private Limited warrants all parts of its electronic products against material or manufacturing defects from the date of original purchase. The warranty shall be valid only if the buyer/user provide the proof of purchase. This warranty is null and void if the unit or its components therein have been damaged or tampered with by improper handling/use or unauthorised repair.
In all such events, the manufacturer agrees to repair or replace the defective parts, provided that the cost of such repairs or replacement shall never exceed the purchase price as paid.
As this is a limited warranty, our liability for consequential and incidental damages is expressly disclaimed and shall not exceed the purchase price paid.
Product wise warranty information can be found below.
Warranty on Cable
- Aux Cable – 2 Years
- Micro USB Cable – 2 Years
- USB C to USB A Cables – 2 Years
- USB C to USB C Cables – 2 Years
- Lightning Cables (All Models) – 1 Years
- HDMI Cables (All Models) – 2 Years
Warranty on Chargers: 1-Year
Warranty on Adaptors
- USB C to Micro USB – 2 Years
- USB C OTG Female – 2 Years
- USB C to Ethernet – 1 Year
- USB C to HDMI – 1 Year
Warranty on Hubs: 1-Year
Warranty on Speakers: 1-Year
Please note refunds are not offered for products purchased from external retailers. Please refer to your proof of purchase for more information on individual retailer return policy.
To proceed with a warranty claim, you will need a copy of your original receipt and pictures that show where your MoArmouz product is defective.
The warranty is issued at New Delhi, and Courts at New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction over matters covered or flowing from this warranty.
NB: Warranty Terms and Conditions are subject to change without any prior notice.